Guard Well Mist
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item.No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
Guard Well with frankincense helps tackle minor first aid and wellness needs. Soothe minor first aid needs and help support wellness after exposure to lawn or pool chemicals, environmental irritants, dry air, viruses, bacteria, or long-term use of medications.
- For local application: spray 1 or 2 mists directly onto irritated skin, and repeat as needed.
- For systemic application: spray 1 or 2 mists onto your fingertips and massage the dog's outer ears twice daily. Reapply as needed.
- Spray directly onto cloth, skin or fur without staining or leaving a sticky residue.
Contains 100% pure essential oils of niaouli (Melaleuca quinquenervia) leaf, ravensare (Ravensara aromatica) leaf and frankincense (Boswellia carterii) resin in water with polysorbate 20 (emulsifier) and potassium sorbate (preservative).
- Made in the USA
- 100% pure essential oils
- BPA free recyclable containers
- Puppy friendly from 10 weeks
- Safe and easy to use
Size: 2 fl.oz./60 ml