Hide-A-Hedgie Dog Toy
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The Hide-A-Hedgie dog toy is one of the newest puzzle plush toys for dogs. This boredom buster stimulates mental play with squeaky hedgehog finds. The Hide A Hedgie soft puzzle dog toy was created to keep dogs occupied and help to eliminate boredom in a challenging and interactive way. The plush tree trunk is great for hiding Hedgies, and they are easily removable for toss and fetch fun!
Bound to become your best friend's favorite, these lovable toys are durably designed with an engaging array of shapes, sounds, and textures so you can have huge fun with your furry friend.
- Interactive, plush puzzle toy challenges your dog to a game of mental stimulation.
- Watch as he pulls the squeaky, plush hedgehogs out of the tree trunk.
- Use the hedgehogs for a game of fetch when he's done, and put them back for nonstop fun.
- Features invincible squeakers that keep making noise even if punctured.
- Made with a durable plush material that is designed to last and keep bored dogs engaged.
Size: 6.5" L x 6.5" W x 12" H
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.