Holiday Dog Toy Set Of 5
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
You and your furry friend can now celebrate the holiday festivities with this Holiday Dog Toy Set. Inspired by everything we love about Christmas, snowflakes, fir trees, and ugly holiday sweaters, these plushy bundles of squeaky fun are stuffed with our in-house eco-friendly soft PlanetFill poly fiber. Before giving them to your pup, hang them as ornaments on your Christmas tree or use them as Christmas stocking fillers.to aid in its mission to reduce the commercial exploitation of animals, protect wildlife habitats, and assist animals in distress.
- Hand-made craftsmanship, double layer exterior, and inverse cross-stitched joints ensure extra durability
- Each plush dog toy comes with a squeaker inside, perfect for hours of rambunctious fun
- Eco-friendly, certified-safe PlanetFill filler is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- 100% washer and dryer friendly
- AZO-free dye
- All of these dog toys meet the same strict quality standards for manufacturing infant and children products.
Snowflakes: 9.0" x 3.0" x 1.0"
Peace and Joy: 8.0" x 2.0" x 1.5"
Candy Wrap: 8.3" x 4.5" x 1.5"
Starlight Starbright: 7.0" x 7.0" x 5.5"
Jubilee: 6.0" x 6.0" x 5.5"