Holiday Latte Bulk Dog Treats
Every product has a unique size chart which can be found in the description of each product. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Preservative-free dog treats; made with organic and natural ingredients and free of wheat, corn, and soy. Handmade in small batches in NJ using locally sourced human-grade ingredients from the U.S. All meats and eggs are free-range, grain and/or grass-fed, hormone, antibiotic, and nitrite free. Free of chemicals, sugar, salt, artificial flavors, colors, and fillers. Just key ingredients for great-tasting treats.
Peanut butter treat.
Size: 3.75" each (12 treats per order)
Ingredients: oat flour, rice flour, peanut butter, eggs, honey, and cinnamon. Topped with yogurt coating (yogurt powder, nonfat milk powder, modified tapioca starch, egg whites, tapioca maltodextrin, apple pectin, granulated rice, and titanium dioxide) and vegetable coloring and carob.
Guaranteed Analysis: crude protein (min.) 12%, crude fat (min.) 11%, crude fiber (max.) 2%, moisture (max.) 10%
Note: These have a standard shelf life of up to 1 year and do not require refrigeration or freezing.
❤ Giving Back -
A portion of this sale will be donated to the Bubba Rose Foundation, a 501(c)3 charity to help the local stray dog population.
*This item is not eligible for flat rate shipping.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside the United States.