Icrate Double Door Dog Crate
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item.No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
Two doors for easy access to your pet inside either thru the traditional front door or from the side with the second door. The dog crate comes to you equipped with every feature you can think of: a composite plastic pan for easy cleanup in the event of an accident; plastic carrying handle to move the dog crate from one location to another comfortably; safe and secure slide-bolt latches for the safety and security of the pet inside and the furniture on the outside; and most importantly a FREE divider panel for use while your puppy is still growing up.
- Double door
- Fold and carry configuration
- Divider panel
- Composite plastic pan
- Safe and secure slide bolt latch
- Rounded corners for pets protection
- Two ABS plastic handles
- No tools required for assembly
18" L x 12" W x 14" H
22" L x 13" W x 16" H
24" L x 18" W x 19" H
30" L x 19" W x 21" H
36" L x 23" W x 25" H
42" L x 28" W x 30" H
48" L x 30" W x 33" H
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.