Hurry! Only 999 Left in Stock!
These Immune Support Antioxidants are great for dogs that suffer from seasonal allergies and a weak immune system. This supplement reduces cellular damage caused by free radicals, slows the aging process, and fights degeneration from environmental stress, toxins, and chemicals including vaccines and flea and tick medication. These antioxidant supplements adhere to stringent label requirements and random third-party product testing. Made in the USA with premium domestic and imported ingredients.
Quick Look -
- Great for dogs that suffer from seasonal allergies
- Boosts immune response by eliminating free radicals
- For puppies 6 to 16 weeks of age with a vulnerable immune system
- Pawsitively tasty, contains natural chicken flavor for maximum palatability
Key Benefits -
- MSM: Maintains healthy joints, tendons, ligaments, and other connective tissue, supports mobility, and protects healthy cartilage.
- Superoxide Dismutase (from bovine source): Protects cells from free radical damage, slows cellular aging, promotes and preserves tissue elasticity, and induces a normal inflammatory response.
- Selenium: Selenium regulates the functions of general metabolism including normal thyroid activity.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an important antioxidant for dogs that can help reduce potentially harmful free radicals in your pet's body, support healthy aging, and reduce inflammation. Vitamin C can also support your dog's immune system, improve energy, and provide relief to dogs who suffer from UTIs.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is one of your dog's defenses against oxidative damage. This fat-soluble vitamin is also essential for cell function and fat metabolism.
Feeding Directions -
For best results, use daily throughout your pet’s life. One tablet per 20 lbs. of body weight.
This product is not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Do not use if the tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
Sizes: 350 Chewable Tablets (15.3 oz./435 g.), 1000 Chewable Tablets (25 oz./700 g.)