Jae Flower Ballerina Multi Crystal Step-In Dog Harness
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The Jae flower step-in dog harness is a great look on your dog. The Jae flower has rose, clear, and amethyst Austrian crystals that are bezel and hand-set for the right touch of bling. The nickel buckles on each strap provide sizing. Easy everyday use with a side release buckle that opens and closes near the neck. The ease and simplicity of this harness will be your go-to harness for years. The vegetable-tanned leather lining creates comfort for your dog and adds longevity to its wear. The stitching, painted edge and painted holes for sizing are just a few of the differences in the craftmanship of this harness. Your dog will walk right into it this leather harness over time and be ready to go for a walk. Each harness has a nickel O-ring on the leather loop to attach ID tags. Check out the rest of the Jae Flower Collection here.
Leather Colors: Ballet Pink, Black, Black Patent, Blue Metallic, Bronze Metallic, Camel, Camouflage Grey, Chocolate, Cornflower Blue, Dark Magenta, Gold Metallic, Grape, Grey, Hunter, Leopard Natural, Lilac, Luggage, Magenta, Mint, Navy, Nu Brown, Olive, Orange, Paprika, Pewter Metallic, Pink Metallic, Pink Salmon, Pink Tulip, Purple, Purple Metallic, Red, Red Patent, Rose Gold Metallic, Royal Blue, Silver Metallic, Sky Blue, Tan, White, Yellow
Sizes: Teacup, XXS, and XS have 4 holes and are 1/2" apart. S, M, and L have 5 holes and are 3/4" apart.
Teacup, XXS (3/8" strap width)
XS (1/2" strap width)
S (5/8" strap width)
M (3/4" strap width)
L (1" strap width)
This item is custom-made to order and therefore, is not eligible for return/exchange. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Each product has a unique size chart. Your dog is not going to be the same size in every item. Please measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each product page before selecting.