Jogger No-Zip Dog Stroller Rugged Red
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Whether you are an avid jogger or you simply want an extra smooth ride for your pet, the Jogger NO-ZIP dog stroller is the perfect fit. No zippers mean no hassle when trying to open and close the stroller. The new NO-ZIP technology means that you can easily gain access to your pet without fumbling with difficult zippers! The Jogger NO-ZIP dog stroller also features an elevated paw rest. Your pet can easily look out of the stroller by using the front bar for support. This stroller navigates over rough terrain with ease, whether jogging or strolling, thanks to the front locking wheel and air tires. Speaking of strolling, the new panoramic view window allows your pet to remain safe inside of the stroller without missing any sights along the way! An air pump, that can conveniently be stowed in the large storage basket, is included.
-Easy-locking, No-zip entry
-Elevated paw rest with panoramic view window
-Front-wheel fixed and swivels
-12" Quick-release air tires, with compact portable air pump
-Parent tray for keys, water, etc. and large storage basket
-600 Denier water-resistant material
-One hand, easy-fold mechanism
-Stroller height to handle 41.5"
Interior Size: 30"L x 13"W x 22"H (Capacity up to 75 lbs.)
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.