Julie Handknit Dog Sweater
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item.No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
These haute couture dog sweaters are individually custom made to order so they will fit perfectly 100% of the time. All designs are limited edition and are not mass produced. For pet's up to 17" length. Please measure your pet very carefully and input the exact measurements for neck, chest girth (widest part) and back length, to ensure a perfect fit. An opening for the leash ring is available. Please measure how many inches from the base of the neck you want it. Otherwise, leave it blank.
For lengths over 17", please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Handknitted. Alpaca Wool.
- Buttons for easy fitting.
- Hand wash, lay flat for drying.
- Can be made with or without a hood.
- Can be made with or without front legs.
- A hole at the neck for the leash is available.
- Coverage adjusted for male or female.
This item ships directly from the designer in Turkey so please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Faster delivery is available for an upcharge. No two dogs are created equal, neither are size charts! Please refer to the size chart to ensure the perfect fit.