La Petite Maison Custom Dog House Mexican Hacienda
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
La Petite Maison offers custom-designed doghouses for its clients throughout the country. Spacious interiors are standard features with wallpaper options for dogs or cats. Elegant entrance ways help create a showcase home. Well placed windows allow for significantly more light and views than the average doghouse. They even have the ability to replicate a client's own home or accommodate custom designs.
This custom-designed doghouse has a red clay roof, is large enough to accommodate a human and comes complete with terra-cotta floors.
However, each custom doghouse is created to the customer's specifications of size, style, and color as well as amenities such as flooring, windows, lighting, and artwork! Each design is customized to fit your pet's size and space requirements.
Prices start at $4,500 and go up based on specific customizations. Please email us at email@example.com to start building your pet's dream home!
This item is made to order and therefore, is not eligible for return/exchange.
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.