Leah Crystal Leather Sling Dog Carrier
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
The "Sling" dog carrier is the solution to walking with ease. The construction of the bag makes any dog feel comfy and secure. Carry it across your body or directly on your shoulder. The adjustable leather strap allows you to decide which is more comfortable. The inside leather strap with hook is included to make sure you can securely attach your dog to the bag. Connect the hook to the collar or harness for safety. Since the lining is attached to the bag it is not machine washable but we recommend spot washing with soap and water if needed. The side pockets give you the chance to use this as your storage area too. Most likely you won't need to carry another bag when this bag will hold so many of your needed items.
The body is made from leather with two generous pockets made of genuine leather. There is additional glisten from the handset jewels placed on the pocket flap. The inside has a plush lining and adjustable straps complete this comfortable, stylish sling. Check out the rest of the Leah Crystal Collection here.
Body Colors: Black, Brown, Camel, Gold, Leopard, Luggage, Pink Metallic, Pink Tulip, Purple Metallic, Red, Silver, Sky Blue, Tan, Turquoise, White
Strap Colors: Black, Brown, Camel, Gold, Leopard, Luggage, Pink Metallic, Pink Tulip, Purple Metallic, Red, Silver, Sky Blue, Tan, Turquoise, White
Flap Colors: Black, Brown, Camel, Gold, Leopard, Luggage, Pink Metallic, Pink Tulip, Purple Metallic, Red, Silver, Sky Blue, Tan, Turquoise, White
Small Stone Colors: AB, Black Diamond, Clear, Crystal, Light Turquoise, Rose
Medium Stone Colors: AB, Amethyst, Black Diamond, Clear, Crystal, Jet, Light Turquoise, Peridot, Rose, Ruby, Sapphire, Topaz
Lining Colors: Black, Brown, Leopard, Red
Small: 13" L x 6 " H (Recommended for dogs 2 to 5 lbs.)
Medium: 18" L x 10" H (Recommended for pets up to 12 lbs.)
The strap length is adjustable from 40" - 55", small width is 1" and the medium width is 1 1/4".
This item is custom-made to order and therefore, is not eligible for return/exchange. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.