Life Stages Double Door Dog Crate
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
Two doors for easy access to your pet inside either through the traditional front door or from the side with the second door. The dog crate comes to you equipped with every feature you can think of: a composite plastic pan for easy cleanup in the event of an accident; plastic carrying handle to move the dog crate from one location to another comfortably; safe and secure slide-bolt latches for the safety and security of the pet inside and the furniture on the outside; and most importantly a FREE divider panel for use while your puppy is still growing up.
- Double door
- Fold and carry configuration
- Divider panel
- Composite plastic pan
- Dual slide bolt latches
- Rounded corners for Pets protection
- Two ABS plastic handles
- No tools required for assembly
22" L x 13" W x 16" H
24" L x 18" W x 21" H
30" L x 21" W x 24" H
36" L x 24" W x 27" H
42" L x 28" W x 31" H
48" L x 30" W x 33" H
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.