Luxury Leather Padded Dog Leash Azure Blue
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
These designer dog leashes are traditionally handcrafted from premium quality, soft Italian leather with solid brass hardware. These leather leashes are extremely flexible and soft with padding at the hand. For easier handling, a D-ring is added to all leashes to make it easy to wear across your body and to attach your keys or poop bag to it. Combining human expertise with premium materials and infused with sophisticated contemporary style leads to a long-lasting product with a timeless design. Each collar is individually handcrafted and the one you receive may vary slightly from the one pictured. With time, the brass hardware may slightly change its color and develop a patina. Matching dog collar is also available.
- Handmade with care from Italian leather.
- Durable, solid brass hardware, and does not rust.
- Finely finished leather lining.
- Edges are hand-painted with gold paint.
- Handcrafted in Budapest by local experts.
- Packed in a gift box.
Size: .8" wide x 47"
This item ships directly from the designer in Hungary. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.