Maggie's Macaroons Coconut Vanilla Flax Dog Treats
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Using only pure organic ingredients, Maggie's Macaroons dog treats are RAW coconut treats that are nutrient-dense and minimally processed. Made of organic coconut and coconut oil, these gourmet treats are not only incredibly healthy, but beneficial as well. They are RAW, vegan, grain and gluten-free, dairy-free, no eggs, and made with no preservatives, colors, or artificial flavors. This means dogs with allergies and sensitive tummies can enjoy them and benefit from them as well! Maggie's Macaroons are slowly dehydrated at low temperatures, preserving the health benefits of coconut and coconut oil. These raw coconut treats contain the highest levels of Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs) than any other treat, because of the slow, dehydrating process. Coconut and coconut oil are excellent for skin and coat health, digestive health, and supports healthy weight as well. MADE IN THE USA.
MAGGIE'S MACAROONS are a truly beneficial treat:
- Highest levels of Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs) than any other treat because our macaroons are dehydrated and not baked, we retained high levels of MCFAs from the coconut and coconut oil.
- Supports digestive health. Coconut fiber has been shown to support digestive health and provide the healthiest form of fiber.
- No animal protein. Excellent for dogs on a limited protein diet or single source protein diet (ie: dogs with kidney, liver issues, or allergies).
- Supports skin and coat health
-Supports oral health
-Supports healthy weight
-Provides easily digested source of energy
Ingredients: Organic coconut, organic coconut nectar, organic coconut oil, organic vanilla extract, organic flaxseed. All ingredients are 100% human-grade, 100% USDA certified organic and non-GMO.
*MAGGIE'S MACAROONS are Raw, Grain and gluten-free. Vegan (no eggs or dairy). Do not contain trans fat, artificial colors, or flavors. Low glycemic (Glycemic Load: 1).
Size: 3 packages of Coconut Vanilla Flax
Net Weight: Each bag is 4 oz (113g) Comes in a re-sealable pouch.