Natural Breath Freshener, Teeth And Gum Cleaner For Dogs
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
When your pet's teeth are not brushed regularly they are prone to plaque and tartar formation, which causes bad breath. This all-natural formula helps to remove plaque and tartar buildup for a cleaner, fresher and healthier mouth for pets.
- 8 FL OZ (236 mL)
- 100% safe for cats and dogs
- Removes plaque and tartar buildup, the cause of bad breath
- Aloe Vera and Mint, With Baking Soda
- Veterinarian Recommended
- Natural and Biodegradable, Paraben and Phosphate Free
- Made in the USA
Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera extract is known for its ability to protect and nourish sensitive skin. As an efficient anti-inflammatory agent, aloe will soothe irritated skin and prevent itching and redness. Aloe is also a natural anti-microbial that works to fight infection-causing microorganisms.
Mint: An herb that is synonymous with freshness. Its leaves are packed with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. That is why they are so great for your oral health. It kills bacteria in the mouth preventing tooth decay, beats bad breath and keeps your pet's tongue and teeth clean naturally.
Baking Soda: Has a mild abrasive action that helps to remove plaque and to polish, clean, and deodorize teeth. It also has antibacterial activity and has been found to kill Streptococcus mutans bacteria - a significant contributor to tooth decay.
Directions: Spray into your pet's mouth 4 times around teeth and gums. No Brushing required. Use daily for best results.