Natural Dog Vitamins
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Premium dietary supplement for dogs of all ages. Essential dog vitamins that support the immune system for a healthy and vital dog. Holistic nutritional boost for puppies and seniors of any breed.
DIGESTIVE ENZYMES: Nutrients that are vital for maintaining your dog in good health. It helps to reduce allergies and excessive shedding in dogs and supports healthy teeth and gums. A lack of digestive enzymes may result in incomplete digestion. Feeding your pet supplemental enzymes may not only boost digestion but can also spark improved cellular function throughout its body.
ANTIOXIDANTS: The Premium formula supports the immune system to enhance the normal detoxification processes. It helps remove toxins from the body and slow down the aging process. Boost your best friend's natural health and immune response.
SUPERIOR ABSORPTION: Aids the absorption of vitamins and minerals from food. Your buddy will have more energy due to the better utilization of nutrients.
SUPREME SKIN AND COAT SUPPORT: Promotes healthy skin and a shiny coat.
ORGANIC BEEF FLAVOR: A tasty food topping that works well with Purina Pro Plan, Taste of the Wild, Hill's Science Diet, Wellness Natural Pet Food, Canidae, and other dog food.
NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT: With vitamin b, a special Sea Vegetation Blend, MSM, and Aloe Vera.
MADE IN THE USA with premium quality ingredients and highest manufacturing standards in a GMP certified factory.
Size: 32 FL. OZ. (946 ML)