Natural Dog Probiotics
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Natural Probiotics is carefully formulated for the specific needs of pets. Probiotics (probios = for life) are beneficial bacteria that can positively support the health of humans and pets. Natural Dog Probiotics favorably influence the composition of the microflora in the pet's intestine and promote holistic health.
IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOST: Increases the natural level of antibodies for more resilience against viruses and diseases. It inhibits unwanted germs absorbed through the environment or the production of antimicrobial substances.
LOWER CHOLESTEROL LEVELS: Helps to regulate cholesterol and blood lipid levels in the blood. Probiotics stimulate the decomposition of lactose and are beneficial for diabetics.
DIARRHEA AND CONSTIPATION AID: Promotes healthy intestine function and helps normalize intestinal motility in case of diarrhea, constipation, loose stool, upset stomach, yeast infection, constipation, gas, bad breath, bloating, malabsorption, and vomiting among others. Stimulates metabolism for better lactose digestion, calcium absorption, and provision of vitamins in addition to other components of the diet.
RESTORES GUT HEALTH: Supports the pet's metabolism by reducing the concentration of harmful metabolites and enzymes. Protects against the entry of pathogens into the body and helps restore normal digestion. Beneficial after the use of antibiotics or steroids.
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA with premium quality ingredients and highest manufacturing standards.
Size: 3.1 OZ. (90 Servings)
*For dogs under 20 lbs. a scoop should be 2.5cc or ½ teaspoon.