Natural Ear Cleanser For Dogs
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Dog and cat ears are deep, dark, and moist. They're the perfect breeding ground for various yeast and bacteria. Many breeds grow hair in their ears, trapping debris and promoting health issues. Regular cleaning with our natural, safe, and gentle formula keeps your pet's ears healthy and problem-free.
- Non-irritating and antiseptic
- Prevents bacteria and yeast
- 100% safe for cats and dogs
- Veterinarian Recommended
- Natural and Biodegradable
- With Aloe Vera, Boswellia Serrata Gum and Tea Tree Oil
- Made in the USA
Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera extract is known for its ability to protect and nourish the sensitive skin cells of the ear. As an efficient anti-inflammatory agent, aloe will soothe irritated skin and prevent itching and redness common to pet ears. Aloe is also a natural anti-microbial that works to fight infection-causing microorganisms.
Boswellia Serrata Gum: This all-natural ingredient is extracted from the bark of Indian frankincense trees. Boswellia serrata gum is known for its powerful soothing action for sensitive skin. This ingredient inhibits 5 - lipoxygenase, an enzyme involved in the skin's inflammatory pathway, therefore greatly reducing inflammation resulting from irritation.
Tea Tree Oil: This natural antimicrobial is similar in action to lemongrass oil, being able to kill the most durable microbial strains including the flu virus and cells which are resistant to antibiotics.
Directions: Shake well before use. Apply in the ear canal. Gently massage the base of the ear to distribute then remove excess liquid with a cotton ball.
Size: 8 FL OZ (236 mL)