Naturally Cooling Dog Food Bowl Concrete
Every product has a unique size chart which can be found in the description of each product. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Whether your four-legged pal is a playful Dalmatian or a feisty Chihuahua, as a pet parent you want him or her to be happy and healthy, right? These dog bowls make the pet eat around the shape inside the bowl slowing the process. This prevents over-eating and indigestion issues. The chewing phase is also prolonged which increases saliva production which is good for dental hygiene. Soak the pet bowl in water for 60 seconds to activate the natural cooling effect that will last several hours. This keeps the water clean and cool for your pet's enjoyment. These pet bowls are constructed entirely from food-safe ceramics, both LFGB and FDA tested so your little friend is in good hands. They're heavy enough that they won't get pushed around and make messes, and they're dishwasher safe for cleaning ease. Make your pet's bowl their very own with chalk. The outside ceramic is coated in chalkboard-style material so you can make your own designs. Write your pet's name or create adorable designs to make the bowls unique and fun. A matching dog water bowl is also available.
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.
Shipping Restriction: This item can only be shipped to the United States or Canada.
*This item is not eligible for flat rate shipping.