Navy Rope Dog Leash Adjustable
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Handcrafted in Brooklyn, these dog leashes are hand-spliced to withstand hundreds of pounds of pull with the ends then "whipped" (an old nautical term) for additional durability. Fixed on the ends are our solid brass lockable carabiners designed to allow additional safety for our rescue pups big and small. Nothing ages more beautifully than marine-grade rope and hardware. The individually-numbered, stamped tags on each FOUND leash remind us of the uniqueness of our pets and allow us to keep track of the number of animals we have helped so far. Hand washable, line dry. Matching dog collar is also available.
*Each leash comes with an individually numbered solid brass "FOUND" tag because a portion of the profits goes directly to the Louis Animal Foundation, a non-profit group dedicated to finding homes for animals who have not yet 'found' their place.
Sizes: (7' long)
Small: 6mm (1/4") rope diameter. Petite swivel carabiner. For pets 5-12 lbs.
Medium: 8mm (3/8") rope diameter. Sturdy swivel carabiner. For pets 12-50 lbs.
Large: 12mm (1/2") rope diameter. Sturdy swivel carabiner. For pets 50-100+ lbs.
XLarge: 12mm (1/2") rope diameter. Heavy-duty, non-swivel carabiner. For pets 50-100+ lbs.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.