Nina Ottoson Dog Casino Dog Toy
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
This level 3 advanced dog treat dispenser dog toy is the ideal toy for bored dogs with big brains and will keep smart dogs happy and occupied! The challenging dog toy features 6 treat drawers for dog snacks or kibble which are secured with 6 twisting bone locks - the mentally stimulating and entertaining dog game encourages your pup to follow sequential steps to reveal the interactive dog toy puzzle's rewards, requiring real problem-solving skills. The dog brain game is made of strong, safe, and durable BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free material and the durable dog toy can be hand washed between each use in soapy water. A great dog puzzle toy for smart dogs, the interactive dog toy is an ideal boredom buster €“ every dog toy box needs a treat dispensing dog toy to keep dogs busy for hours. Nina Ottosson has been creating dog games and puzzle toys with different difficulty levels for all types of dogs for more than 25 years. Nina received a 2017 Pet Age Icon Award for her development of innovative treat dog puzzle toys and raising awareness for mental stimulation being an important part of a dog's health.
- Advanced dog puzzle: this interactive puzzle toy is an entertaining and engaging dog treat dispenser that trains SMART dogs to learn sequential steps for more challenging play.
- How to play: this level 3 durable DOG toy features 6 pull out compartments for tasty dog treats. Pups must twist the bones to unlock the toy's drawers, which then reveal their reward!
- Reduce boredom: the dog treat Puzzle toy's 6 compartments and 6 Moving pieces keep SMART dogs busy while the challenging dog game teaches problem-solving and redirects destructive behaviors.
- Feeding fun: The dog Casino can be used to feed your dog healthy snacks or dry kibble €“ solving the food puzzle creates an engaging, slowed down mealtime. Hand washable.
- Interactive fun: Nina Ottosson dog puzzle games are smart, stimulating, and challenging for your dog's brain. Place the dog Board game on the floor and encourage your pet to seek treats.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.