Nina Ottoson Dog Smart Composite Dog Toy
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Dog smart treat dispenser puzzle dog toy great way to introduce your pup to problem-solving and dog puzzle games, dog smart is a level 1 treat dispensing dog game to keep your canine busy, happy and mentally challenged, and to prepare them for more complex level 2 and 3 puzzle games in the future. The simple hide and seek dog treat dispenser game features a plastic puzzle board with 9 bone covers which must be removed before dispensing the hidden treats. Choose to place them flush with the board or slightly elevated for different challenge levels. this interactive dog game provides a mentally stimulating and entertaining challenge for your dog and hours of fun for owners. It's an ideal boredom buster and puzzle feeder dog toys are a great way to slow down mealtimes. every good dog's toy box needs a treat dispensing dog toy to keep dogs busy and distracted from potentially destructive behaviors. Nina Ottosson has been creating dog games and puzzle toys with different difficulty levels for all types of dogs for more than 25 years. Nina received a 2017 Pet age icon award for her development of innovative treat dog puzzle toys and raising awareness for mental stimulation being an important part of a dog's health.
- Beginner dog puzzle: this level 1 interactive dog puzzle toy is an entertaining dog treat dispenser that will prepare your pup for more challenging games.
- Mental stimulation: exercise your dog's brain with 9 removable treat-dispensing compartments that keep pups busy while redirecting destructive behaviors.
- Slow feeder: the dog SMART toy is a great way to slow down meal times to improve digestion and prevent bloat, as well as being a fun and entertaining dog enrichment toy.
- Easy to clean: Made of tough plastic, this durable dog activity toy can be hand washed with soap and water after the dog treat dispenser compartments have been emptied.
- Interactive fun: Nina Ottosson Dog puzzle games are smart, stimulating, and challenging for your dog's brain. Place the dog Board game on the floor and encourage your pet to seek treats.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.