Nina Ottoson Hide N' Slide Composite Dog Toy
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Keep your dog busy and happy with this challenging dog toy. The level 2 dog treat dispenser game features sliding blocks and swiveling flippers which hide compartments for dog snacks or kibble. Mentally stimulating and entertaining for both dogs and owners – your dog will have to work hard and solve the dog puzzles to win a reward!
- CHALLENGING DOG PUZZLE: The interactive Hide N Slide dog puzzle toy is an entertaining and engaging dog treat dispenser toy that will exercise your dog’s mind and strengthen the dog/owner bond.
- REAL WOOD APPEAL: Made to look like real wood, the dog treat puzzle toy is a unique composite material, making the durable dog toy tough and easy to clean – a must for any dog toy box.
- NO REMOVABLE PARTS: Built so play pieces don’t come out when your dog plays. This puzzle feeder dog toy stays intact, making it your new go-to dog enrichment toy.
- HOW TO PLAY: Place dog treats in the dog activity toy’s blocks and compartments. Swivel flippers to cover the food puzzle’s tracks and lock the spinning top. Let the dog games begin!
- INTERACTIVE FUN: Nina Ottosson Dog Puzzle Games are smart, stimulating, and challenging for your dog’s brain. Place the dog board game on the floor and encourage your pet to seek treats.