Nina Ottoson Treat Maze Dog Toy
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
The Treat Maze dog toy is a long-standing favorite of dog parents and dog trainers. Now released in new, fun colors, this popular dog puzzle is back to help beat bad behavior and teach new skills to your furry friend.
- INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER: The Treat Maze by Nina Ottosson is a long-standing favorite of dog parents and dog trainers. Now released in new, fun colors, this popular dog puzzle is back to help beat bad behavior and teach new skills to your furry friend.
- SUCH FUN: The Treat Maze is a dog game that can easily be filled with treats on both sides of the saucer to help exercise your dog’s mind while you’re busy tackling other chores around the house or are away.
- SHAKE FOR SMELL: Once you’ve filled the Treat Maze with your dog’s favorite snacks, shake the saucer in order to help release the smell of the treats locked inside. Once you have their attention, give the Treat Maze to your dog to watch them problem solve.
- LEVEL 2 CHALLENGE: The Treat Maze is a step up from traditional level 1 Nina Ottosson dog games and dog training puzzles and works to challenge your dog in new ways while presenting them with tasty rewards with each discovery!
- ALL-IN-1 FUN: The Treat Maze, plus a handful of your dog’s favorite treats is all you need for your dog to have endless hours of fun! This dog puzzle contains no extra pieces making clean up.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.