Nina Ottoson Treat Maze Dog Toy
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
The Treat Maze dog toy is a long-standing favorite of dog parents and dog trainers. Now released in new, fun colors, this popular dog puzzle is back to help beat bad behavior and teach new skills to your furry friend.
- INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER: The Treat Maze by Nina Ottosson is a long-standing favorite of dog parents and dog trainers. Now released in new, fun colors, this popular dog puzzle is back to help beat bad behavior and teach new skills to your furry friend.
- SUCH FUN: The Treat Maze is a dog game that can easily be filled with treats on both sides of the saucer to help exercise your dog’s mind while you’re busy tackling other chores around the house or are away.
- SHAKE FOR SMELL: Once you’ve filled the Treat Maze with your dog’s favorite snacks, shake the saucer in order to help release the smell of the treats locked inside. Once you have their attention, give the Treat Maze to your dog to watch them problem solve.
- LEVEL 2 CHALLENGE: The Treat Maze is a step up from traditional level 1 Nina Ottosson dog games and dog training puzzles and works to challenge your dog in new ways while presenting them with tasty rewards with each discovery!
- ALL-IN-1 FUN: The Treat Maze, plus a handful of your dog’s favorite treats is all you need for your dog to have endless hours of fun! This dog puzzle contains no extra pieces making clean up.