Nina Ottoson Treat Tumble Large Red Dog Toy
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
It’s fun. It feeds. It’s a challenge your dog needs! These Treat Puzzle dog toys fight boredom, help reduce destructive behaviors & exercise your dog’s mind. It’s hide & seek with treats, and dogs love it.
- FUN WITH TREATS: The Nina Ottosson Large Treat Tumble is excellent for treating and training your dog. Just fill this treat dispensing dog toy with your dog’s favorite treats or kibble and give the Treat Tumble to your dog to watch them play with the puzzle.
- EXERCISE MIND AND BODY: Nina Ottosson dog games and dog puzzles challenge your dog’s problem-solving skills and enhance your dog’s mental stimulation through play. As your dog works to release treats with the Large Treat Tumble, they are actively improving.
- INDOORS AND OUTDOORS: The Large Treat Tumble by Nina Ottosson is a dog game that is as much fun indoors as it is out! Strong construction and wipeable surfaces make this Nina Ottosson dog game ideal for indoor and outdoor play.
- LEVEL 1 CHALLENGE: Nina Ottosson Level 1 dog games are perfect for introducing your dog to dog games and puzzles. This Treat Tumble works as a way to perk your pup’s interest in puzzles and prepare them for more challenging games to come.
- LEARN TOGETHER: Dogs don’t just like to play, they like to play with us. Treat dispensing games and dog puzzles strengthen the bond between you and your dog because they require your attention and theirs!
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.