No-Zip Double Dog Stroller Pine Green
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The new NO-ZIP Double dog stroller is truly one of a kind. The extra-wide carriage design offers a spacious, comfortable ride for both single and multiple pets. No zippers mean no hassle when trying to open and close the stroller. The new NO-ZIP technology means that you can easily gain access to your pet without fumbling with difficult zippers! Quick-release air tires ensure the smoothest ride possible. We have also included a plush bolster pad and weather cover to create and extra-comfy environment for your pet, even in bad weather. The NO-ZIP Double dog stroller also features an elevated paw rest. Your pet can easily look out of the stroller by using the front bar for support. The new panoramic view window allows your pet to remain safe inside of the stroller without missing any sights while you stroll!
-Extra-wide carriage provides a spacious, comfortable ride; including a plush bolster pad for extra comfort
-Easy-Locking NO-ZIP entry
-Elevated paw rest and panoramic view window
-12" Quick-release air tires (air pump included)
-600 Denier water-resistant material
-Cup holder, large storage basket, 2 interior safety tethers
-Weather cover provides protection from elements
-One hand easy-fold mechanism
-Quick-locking rear foot brake, ergonomic handle
-Stroller height to handle 42"
Interior Size: 27"L x 20"W x 23"H (Capacity up to 90 lbs.)
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.