Non-Static Dematting Dog Brush
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Discover this lightweight dog hair brush for dogs made from natural olive wood, capturing the essence of the quality life for dogs and bringing pet styling to the next level. Recommended for brushing and de-matting Maltese, Shih Tzu, Corgi, Poodle, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Spaniel, Terrier, Border Collie, Shiba Inu, Afghan Hound and other breeds with long coats. 100% static-free, this brush is groomers' and dog handlers' favorite to safely detangle dog hair without scratching the dog's skin. Wooden pins reduce painful pulling and are the safest and most gentle way to detangle dog hair as they separate the tangle from the rest of the coat, drawing individual hairs upwards and out to the side, away from the knot. this olive wood brush also eliminates tightening any mats which are already present. The wooden pins of the brush utilize natural oils to polish the dog's hair by distributing sebum secreted by the sebaceous gland. This brush is made from olive wood certified by Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and guaranteed to be from sustainable forests. Olive wood is one of the world's hardest woods and it is handed over to the wood trade only towards the end of its life when the tree stops bearing fruit. The wood is dried in computer-controlled drying chambers for at least 6 months before it is carved and made into magnificent brushes. The soft, honey-colored wood is crisscrossed with brown veins, making each this brush distinctive and unique. Experienced craftsmen, who take pride in their work, hand finish each brush to perfection.
Dog Parents: Use this olive wood brush after washing your dog and daily to maintain the dog's coat and keep it tangle-free. Glide through the coat with the brush to make your dog look beautiful. clean the brush after each use.