One Touch Wide Dog Gate II White
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item.No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
The tension-mount design allows this dog gate to stay firmly in place with rubber stoppers without damaging wall surfaces. Gate door opens in both directions for ease of movement from room to room. The latched gate handle locks/unlocks easily with one hand. Now your pet can be safe and comfortable in any space with a doorway 32.1-62.8" wide. Designed for dogs 8.8- 44 lbs.
Before Installation: At first glance, your gate will have a "V-shaped" gap between the gate door and the frame. This is not a defect. This gap will close properly as you tighten the adjuster knobs. The adjuster knobs are designed to control the entire set up of the gate once the Adjuster Bolts and extensions are set in place. This is part of the overall design of the tension-mount gate.
Features:- Recommended for 8.8- 88 lbs.
- Fits doorway or hallway openings from 32.1-62.8"
- 1.5" space between wood spindles
- Gate Door opening is 20.1" wide
- Tension-mount design keeps gate permanently in place
Size: 32.1"- 62.8" x 2" x 30.5"
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.