Oval With Dog All-In-One Dog Harness
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Walk your dog with ease with a custom-made leather all-in-one dog harness. Both the upper and lining are leather, stitched, and completed with a painted edge to provide years of use and comfort. The harness and leash are a one-step process. Simply have your dog place their front legs in the harness while keeping the leather sliders higher up on the leash. When your dog is inside the harness move the slider closer to the harness to tighten it and create the fit that is needed. The leash is available with a nickel-metal swivel for a permanent connection. If you prefer to have a hook on the leash to detach the leash from the harness please contact us directly for this request. The nickel D-Ring near the handle offers the opportunity to add a matching poop bag holder. This design has a dog on an oval slider with clear crystal eye.
Leather Colors: Ballet Pink, Black, Black Patent, Blue Metallic, Bronze Metallic, Camel, Camouflage Grey, Chocolate, Cornflower Blue, Dark Magenta, Gold Metallic, Grape, Grey, Hunter, Leopard Natural, Lilac, Luggage, Magenta, Mint, Navy, Nu Brown, Olive, Orange, Paprika, Pewter Metallic, Pink Metallic, Pink Salmon, Pink Tulip, Purple, Purple Metallic, Red, Red Patent, Rose Gold Metallic, Royal Blue, Silver Metallic, Sky Blue, Tan, White, Yellow
Stone Colors: Amethyst, Aurora Borealis, Black Diamond, Clear Crystal, Emerald, Jet, Peridot, Rose, Ruby, Sapphire
XXSmall: 12-15" chest
XSmall 14-17" chest
Small: 16-20" chest
Medium: 18-22" chest
This item is custom-made to order and therefore, is not eligible for return/exchange. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Each product has a unique size chart. Your dog is not going to be the same size in every item. Please measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each product page before selecting.