Paisley Suede Leather Nameplate Dog Collar Turquoise
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Rich and vibrant PAISLEY patterned dog collars are made of genuine suede leather. Three colors make up this pattern of small curving shapes with intricate detailing. Sturdy nickel-plated buckles and dees are used to make this collar durable and lasting. The suede leather leads are finely crafted to match. Handmade in the USA, it doesn't get any better than this! Matching leash is also available.
They laser engrave your personalization info on a custom stainless steel plate with our state-of-the-art fiber laser that is guaranteed for the life of your pet. The plate is riveted on the collar so it is located on the back of your dog's neck, right where it should be.
- Hand made right here in the USA!
- Two layers of leather stitched together with matching nylon thread for ultimate durability.
- Hand rubbed and sealed edges for a beautiful finished look.
- Shiny corrosion-resistant chrome buckle, dee ring, and rivets for just a little extra touch of class.
- Personalized stainless steel nameplate is permanently riveted onto the middle of the collar so it's always on the back of your dog's neck for easy identification.
- No noisy hanging id tags!
- Pristine laser engraving is guaranteed for the life of your pet.
- Up to 3 lines engraved with a maximum 15 characters/spaces per line.
PLEASE NOTE: 1/2" WIDE COLLARS ARE LIMITED TO TWO LINES OF ENGRAVING.
12: neck sizes 8" - 10" (1/2" wide)
14: neck sizes 10" - 12" (1/2" wide)
16: neck sizes 10" - 13" (3/4" wide)
18: neck sizes 11" - 14" (3/4" wide)
20: neck sizes 13" - 17" (3/4" wide)
22: neck sizes 15" - 19" (1" wide)
24: neck sizes 17" - 20" (1" wide)
26: neck sizes 19" - 23" (1" wide)
This item is custom made to order. Returns/Exchanges not accepted. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. No two dogs are created equal, neither are size charts! Please refer to the size chart to ensure the perfect fit.