Pet Rover Premium Dog Stroller Blue
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
This dog stroller is user-friendly, has a spacious interior and solid construction. The roomy, expandable internal compartment has two safety belts! Great for small dogs, older or injured animals. The plush interior keeps your pet comfortable while seeing the sights as if they were walking right beside you.
You can change the size of the internal compartment so that it can hold different sized pets. The spacious compartment can accommodate a single medium or large pet or several smaller pets. The innovative no-zip canopy features easy-locking and quick release latches. The automotive-grade no-flat airless rubber rear tires reduce vibration. It also has 360-degree rotating front wheels and a front/rear braking system.
The breathable top canvas is weather-resistant and UV-reflective. The carrier interior is scratch-resistant and the fabric repels dirt and water. The padding for the compartment is machine-washable. The lightweight frame with oval construction using stainless steel tubes makes it extremely durable. The reversible handlebar lets you view your pets from different perspectives.
Stroller: 33" L x 26" W x 42" W
Folded Stroller: 13" L x 26" W x 37" W
Compartment Floor: 15" - 30" L x 18" W
Max Capacity: 75 lbs.
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.
Shipping Restriction: This item can only be shipped to the United States or Canada.