Polyester Webbing Dog Collar With Personalized Buckle Happy Jack
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
This Happy Jack polyester webbing dog collar with a personalized buckle is a fresh new addition to our selection of the coolest personalized buckle dog collars on the planet. These collars are made with UV, Rot, Mildew, and Moisture resistant polyester webbing printed with a dye sublimation process that permanently infuses the vibrant colors into the material. Lightweight, strong, and silky smooth to caress your pup's neck in comfort!
Polyester is a strong and durable material for webbing. It is used to provide safety and resilience over other webbing materials. Polyester combines many of the benefits of both polypropylene and nylon without some of the negatives. The pattern is printed on both sides of the webbing.
They use a state-of-the-art fiber laser to deeply engrave your personalization on the buckle to give you peace of mind that your contact info won't fall off the collar that can be so common with hanging tags. The black plastic buckles are permanently laser marked in off-white lettering.
Gone are the days of noisy jingling dog ID tags because your contact information is laser engraved right on the front of the satin aluminum or black plastic side release buckle. Personalize the buckle with up to three lines easy to read pristine laser engraving.
- Handmade in the USA!!
- Choose from two buckle styles: satin aluminum or black plastic side release buckle.
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle in laundry bag, lay flat to dry.
- Heavy-duty nickel-plated welded D-ring for durability.
- Lightweight, strong, and silky smooth polyester webbing.
- Personalized buckle with up to THREE lines of pristine laser engraving on the buckle with a maximum of 15 characters/spaces per line.
XSmall: 5/8" x 8" - 11"
Small: 5/8" x 10" - 15"
Medium: 1" x 14" - 19"
Large: 1" x 18" - 24"
XLarge: 1" x 20" - 29"
This item is custom-made to order. Returns/Exchanges not accepted. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Each product has a unique size chart. Your dog is not going to be the same size in every item. Please measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each product page before making a selection.