Pretty In Pink Pet Tent Dog Bed
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
This tent dog bed is made of white nylon fabric and features a billowing eave of fine sheer material. The eave is secured by five white Satin ribbons, which are tied in bows. Accessories include a white wood spire adorned with crystals and a pink cushion filled with anti-allergic fiber and covered with washable faux wool fabric. Being raised off the floor protects your pet from cold and heat. Cleaning Instructions: Machine wash pillow cover; vacuum / dry clean tent fabric. Easy to assemble, No tools are required.
Size: 29" H, 17" diameter floor, 21" diameter at widest part
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.