Rocket Dog ID Tag
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Don't let your pooch get lost without a dog id tag! Keep them safe and stylish with a hand-stamped pet id tag. They'll be the envy of four-legged friends everywhere! These tags don't have to be just for dogs! Use them as a keychain to label your house keys, car keys, studio keys, etc.
The Rocket tag is made of a red brass rocket shape that is hand-stamped with your pet's name. The rocket is securely soldered to a 1.5" copper disc that features your pet's phone number and some whimsical accents. The rocket is placed slightly above center on the tag for a sense of exciting movement.
The tag is attached to a small, high-tolerance brass split ring, which is attached to a larger split ring. The split rings are made in the USA.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. This item is custom made to order and therefore, is not eligible for return/exchange.