Sidecar Dog Sunglasses Copper
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Every dog needs a pair of dog sunglasses. Research has shown that long hours in the sun without adequate eye protection increase the chances of developing eye disease. UV-absorbant sunglasses and sun goggles can help protect your eyes and the eyes of your pet from sun damage.
The ideal sun goggles do not have to be expensive, but they should block 99 to 100 percent of UVA and UVB radiation. Our labels read "UV absorption up to 400 nm," which is the equivalent of 100 percent UV absorption.
For dogs with the increasingly common eye disease, Pannus, Dog goggles are proving themselves very useful. It is well known that dogs with Pannus should stay out of the direct sun and get protection from UV light. Dog goggles are a great alternative for those dogs that can't stay inside during the day.
Dog goggles also provide protection from wind and debris. Whether your dog rides in a sidecar, on a motorcycle, or in the back of a pickup, he/she needs eye protection.
Doggles Sidecar offers a deep lens cup, durable faux leather padding sewn to the frame, and fully adjustable head and chin straps You still get the 100% UV protection, shatterproof, anti-fog lenses which Doggles are known for.
Size: One size fits all (for dogs 15-150 lbs.)
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.