Sleepypod Medium Dog Carrier Violet
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Many cats and dogs associate travel with negative experiences such as a trip to the vet or kennel. Sleepypod dog carrier allows a pet to travel safely in the comfort of its own bed, thereby reducing travel-related stress because the Sleepypod is already a trusted part of its everyday life. To safely transport your pet in the car, simply wrap the seat belt around the base of the Sleepypod and pull the shoulder belt through the top handle.
No need to buy multiple products because Sleepypod is three products in one: a carrier, a pet bed, and a safe car seat. Ultra-plush bedding surrounded by a luggage-grade, ballistic nylon base forms the bed that easily becomes a carrier by simply zipping on its mesh dome. In a car, the crash-tested Sleepypod becomes a safe car seat. On the road and at your destination away from home, a pet remains in its own bed throughout the entire journey.
The ultra-plush black interior, made of 100% polyester, is easily maintained with a quick vacuum or a dip in the washing machine. All other components can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- Removable mesh dome reveals an everyday pet bed or pet bed away from home
- Seatbelt straps allow Sleepypod to be safely secured in a car seat
- Secure and abrasive-free mesh dome
- Easy access from the dome top or when the dome is removed to reveal the bed
- Removable, Ultra Plush bedding is machine-washable
- An easy-clean exterior is made of luggage-grade, ballistic nylon
- Adjustable shoulder straps with comfort padding
- Padded carry handle
- Ergonomic zipper pulls
- A pocket below Sleepypod's bedding can hold a separately sold electrical Warmer Pad to help keep a pet extra cozy
Size: (for pets up to 12 lbs)
- Carrier (bed + dome) dimensions: 17 (diameter) and 13.5 (tall) inches
- Carrier weight: 4.5 pounds
- Interior (bed + dome) dimensions: 15 (diameter) x 11.5 (tall) inches
- Bed dimensions: 17 (diameter) x 6.5 (tall) inches
- Bed weight: 3 pounds