SOS Dog Balm
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Save Our Skin Balm is a soothing dog balm for use on paws, noses, elbows, and skin that promotes healing and provides protection from the outside elements.
Made with all organic ingredients: Bees and Candelilla waxes, Kokum butter, Castor oil, Coconut oil and Niaouli, Calendula, Lime and Pine Essential oils.
This therapeutic blend acts as an antioxidant, antiseptic, astringent, disinfectant and bactericidal. Infused anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory agents help to relieve pain and speed restoration of injured and scarred skin.
+ Protects against the development of infections.
+ Its astringent properties have the ability to stop hemorrhaging by contracting blood vessels.
+ Known for its disinfectant and bactericidal properties.
+ Anti-inflammatory agents initiate the elimination of pain.
+ Recognized for its antibacterial, analgesic, and antiseptic attributes that treat various skin irritations.
+ Ideal for pain relief and healing infected wounds.
+ Used as an analgesic, antiseptic and bactericidal aiding healing of all skin irritations.
+ Known for its ability to prevent wounds from developing septic.
Size: 2 oz.