Special Edition No-Zip Dog Stroller Chocolate
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
What's more special than the Special Edition dog stroller? Our new Special Edition NO-ZIP dog stroller. No zippers mean no hassle when trying to open and close the stroller. Our new NO-ZIP technology means that you can easily gain access to your pet without fumbling with difficult zippers! The Special Edition NO-ZIP dog stroller also features an elevated paw rest. Your pet can easily look out of the stroller by using the front bar for support. The new panoramic view window allows your pet to remain safe inside of the stroller without missing any sights while you stroll! New, lustrous material, featuring the Pet Gear monogram, ensures that your pet will be riding in style anywhere you go.
- Easy-locking, NO-ZIP entry
- Elevated paw rest
- Panoramic view window, and top window with a viewing area
- Easy one-hand fold mechanism
- 600 Denier water-resistant material
- Parent tray for keys, water, etc. and large storage basket
- Rear safety brakes, front shock absorbers and front locking wheel
- Interior tether
- Reversible fleece pad
- Stroller height to handle 40"
Interior Size: 26"L x 12"W x 19.5"H (Capacity up to 45 lbs.)
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.