Stainless Dog Bowl/Stainless Bone Blue CZ Dog Id Tag
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Your pup deserves a degree of luxury that didn't exist in dog ID tags until now.
These stunning stainless steel dog ID tags will be the envy of the dog park. What sets BOWL ME OVER dog ID tags above all others?
Toughness and Durability
Stainless steel offers beauty at an affordable price. We love it because it will never tarnish, resists rust, cleans with just warm water and cloth, and is the strongest of metals.
Fanatical Attention to Detail
Inspired craftsmanship shines in every detail of the individually handmade three-dimensional dog bowl. Beads frame the circumference and four raised bones adorn the side; the extra-thick bale at the top that secures the tag to your dog's collar will not snap or crack. Engrave your dog's vital information on the stainless steel plate on the flip side, specially designed to withstand substantial stress and rubbing.
Practicality and Personality
Stainless bone inlay: The look of silver speaks of elegant good taste.
Accommodates 3 lines of text on the back.
Small: 21mm diameter, 6 mm deep”approximately the circumference of a nickel.
Medium: 27 mm diameter, 7 mm deep”approximately the circumference of a quarter.
Large: 5 mm diameter, 9 mm deep”approximately the circumference of a half dollar.
This item is custom made to order and therefore, is not eligible for return/exchange. If you choose personalization, please allow 2-3 weeks for this item to ship.