Stainless Steel Modern Dog Bowl Feeder White
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
For the modern pet lover! This stainless steel elevated feeder provides a modern, sleek, and sturdy design for any home. The powder-coated finish is smooth and shiny and provides a long-lasting, durable finish. Rubber rims prevent the bowls from making noise and rubber feet prevent the feeder from sliding or scratching the floor. Stainless steel bowls included. Made in the USA.
1. Easy to clean and maintain - Stainless steel does not absorb dirt and is very easy to keep sanitized and clean.
2. It is a corrosion-resistant and stain-resistant material - Stainless steel forms a chromium barrier to rust and quickly heals itself if scratched, unlike other metals.
3. It is a stronger material - Stainless is less than 1% heavier so you will never notice the weight difference but it IS about 10% stronger, especially at the bends.
4. More hygienic - It is one of the most hygienic surfaces and does not harbor germs.
Small: 14" L x 7" W x 4.5" H (holds 1 pint)
Medium: 16.25" L x 9" W x 7" H (holds 1 quart)
Large: 21.5" L x 10.75" W x 11.5" H (holds 2 quarts)
XLarge: 23" L x 11.75" W x 15" H (holds 3 quarts)
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.