Strolls Dog Leash With Traffic Handle Neon Orange
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
For everyday walks, there is nothing like the safety of a Strolls Dog Leash. With a perfectly placed traffic handle - and extra-strong handle next to the collar - walkers can keep pup close and safe around other dogs, crowds, or busy streets. Strolls also feature reflective stripes for increased visibility, a utility loop for accessories, like waste bags or cross-body carry. And don't fret if your dog drags this leash through the mud, this leash is easy to clean and dries quickly. Made in the U.S.A. A matching dog collar is also available.
- Traffic handle securely controls the leash near the collar and keeps the dog close and safe
- Durable hook designed for safety
- Utility loop for accessories and crossbody carry.
Small: 72" long x .75" wide
Large: 72" long x 1" wide