Sunglo Waterproof Nameplate Dog Collar
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
The Sunglo Dog Collars feature the softness and feel of leather, an embossed finish, the durability of nylon, flexibility in any temperature and superior color stability. You'll also find that they help identify dogs in the field, are water repellent, easily cleaned and soil, odor and rot resistant. The collars include a laser engraved personalized nameplate riveted to the strap, right where it needs to be...on the back of your best friend's neck!
- Handmade in the USA!
- Personalized the nameplate with up to THREE lines of pristine laser engraving with a maximum of 15 characters/spaces per line. - Waterproof and easy to clean.
- Odor and rot resistant poly-vinyl coated webbing.
- Remains flexible in any temperature.
- Heavy-duty nickel-plated buckle and welded D-ring for durability.
Colors: Black, Red, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Orange, Neon Yellow, Neon Green
16: neck sizes 9.5" - 13" (3/4" wide)
18: neck sizes 11.5" - 15" (3/4" wide)
20: neck sizes 13.5" - 17" (1" wide)
22: neck sizes 15.5" - 19" (1" wide)
24: neck sizes 17.5" - 21" (1" wide)
26: neck sizes 19.5" - 23" (1" wide)
28: neck sizes 21.5" - 25" (1" wide)
This item is custom-made to order. Returns/Exchanges not accepted. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Each product has a unique size chart. Your dog is not going to be the same size in every item. Please measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each product page before making a selection.