Tapered Snaffle Bit Dog Collar
Every product has a unique size chart which can be found in the description of each product. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
For turning out a well-dressed hound this classic dog collar is a perfect choice. Suitable for all sighthounds and those dogs with long necks. The matching dog leash is available in 3/4" wide x 44" long. *Silver snaffle bits are currently out of stock.
These exclusive products are handmade in England from superior quality bridle leather and lined with soft Italian hide for extra comfort. The collar features solid brass hardware for your pet's safety. Each piece comes with a written guarantee. With a little care, this collar will last a lifetime. Please read and follow the care instructions that come with your purchase.
Standard color options are listed below. If you would like to request a special order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Colors: Gold on Black, Gold on Brown, Gold on Whiskey
Sizes: (Measured from the prong on the buckle to the first and last hole.) XXS-L
This item is custom-made to order. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted. Please allow 2-8 weeks for delivery, depending on availability. We will endeavor to fulfill your order as quickly as possible, however, orders cannot be canceled even if there is an unforeseen delay beyond this stated time. Each product has its own unique size chart. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
*This item is not eligible for flat rate shipping.