The Dog Room Dog House
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The Dog Room dog house was designed with simplified living in mind. It combines minimalistic design with architectural design principles. Constructed of a lightweight e-coat aluminum frame with plywood or OSB, The Dog Room panels slot together seamlessly to achieve a perfect balance between traditional design principles and modern aesthetics. The front of the kennel is half open and half-covered with a wooden panel. There are two circular windows at the rear, which allow air to flow through, as well as views in and out. Plywood panels slot into the aluminum frame so they can be easily replaced if damaged. The wood has a waterproof coating to make the kennel suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The Dog Room is suitable for both indoor and (protected) outdoor use. Available in two sizes to accommodate small to large dogs, this handsome den features a black aluminum frame and your choice of marine OSB (oriented strand board) or marine plywood.
Size: 18.27"W x 21.34"H x 21.57"D (for small to medium sized dogs)
Pillow Colors: Koala Grey, Musk Pink, Olive Green
Disclaimer: Due to differences in photographic lighting, we are unable to guarantee that the color you see on your monitor will exactly resemble the color of the product ordered. However, every effort has been made to reflect product colors as accurately as possible. The materials used will have natural markings such as dents, scratches or blemishes. These irregularities should not be considered a defect but are due to the nature of the materials used.
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted. Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery. Due to size and weight, additional shipping and handling charges may apply.