The Great Yukon Human Sweater
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Head out on an adventure with your pup in the Great Yukon sweater featuring the incredible moose. The perfect matching set for greeting card photos, holiday parties, or a thoughtful gift for the dog lover in your life. The matching dog sweater is also available.
- Fibers: 55% cotton 45% acrylic
- Care: machine wash cold, hang to dry.
- Ethically made in China.
- Every purchase helps a dog find their forever home.
XS: dress size 0-2/bust 33-34"/natural waist 25-26"/hips 35-36"
S: dress size 4-6/bust 35-36"/natural waist 27-28"/hips 37-38"
M: dress size 8-10/bust 37-38"/natural waist 29-30"/hips 39-40"
L: dress size 12-14/bust 39.5-41"/natural waist 31.5-33"/hips 41.5-43"
XL: dress size 16/bust 42.5"/natural waist 34.5"/hips 44.5"
XS: chest 36"/waist 27-28"/hip 35.5"
S: chest 38"/waist 29-30"/hip 37.5"
M: chest 40"/waist 31-32"/hip 39.5"
L: chest 42"/waist 33-34"/hip 41.5"
XL: chest 44"/waist 34-36"/hip 43.5"
XXL: chest 46"/waist 37-38"/hip 45.5"
S: 6-9 months
M: 12-18 months
L: 2-3 years
XL: 3-4 years
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.