The Venice Frayed Dog Harness Vest
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Denim trimmed harness vest made of 100% cotton fabric hand dyed by the Hmong Hill Tribe of Northern Thailand using batik techniques. Fabric is made by hand painting decorative stripes with wax and then dyed with the leaves of the indigo plant. Fabric is then cut into strips, frayed, and hand woven into a lattice design. Each vest comes with a leather bow made with pom-poms and wooden beads. Bows are available in choice of hot pink/light pink, purple/blue, or multicolor pom-poms. Vest is trimmed with hand distressed blue denim and fastens with Velcro at neck and tummy. Slight variations may occur due to the handmade nature of the fabric. Vest is fully lined in a soft cotton jersey.
Pom-Pom Colors: Hot Pink/Light Pink, Purple/Blue, Multi
Sizes: (Please use the chest measurement to determine size.) XXS-M
Each product has a unique size chart. Your dog is not going to be the same size in every item. Please measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each product page before making a selection. This item is not eligible for return/exchange.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.