Too Many Doggos Card Game
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Too Many Doggos is a card game made for dog lovers promoting the message of adopt don't shop. Help doggos find their forever homes in this fast-paced game, where you will get to run your own dog shelter. Great game for all ages: new strategy and laughs with every gameplay while kids also learn patterns, addition, subtraction. Get real dogs adopted! For every sale we make, we will donate a portion of the proceeds to shelters and rescues.
Every player runs an animal shelter with a mission to help as many dogs as possible find forever homes. Fueled with adorable artwork, this fast-paced game is great for family and friends alike. Kids can learn strategy, patterns, addition, and subtraction, while adults get the thrill from adapting to new strategies with every play.
Not only do you get to help dogs finding loving homes in this game, but you'll also make some dreams come true for amazing doggos in real life!
For 3-6 players. The game includes 162 cards, dog tokens, a manual, and a box.
Too Many Doggos takes only 5 minutes to learn. Many people will visit your adoption event, and you'll do a meet and greet with them. You’ll compete with each other to help dogs find a loving home by matching their unique traits with a person’s interests
To increase the chance of successful adoption, give any dog an edge with positive action cards. If you don't think there's a good match for a doggo, you can also use a negative action card to block the potential adoption.
Get the most well-matched dogs adopted from your shelter to win, and give many doggos the life they deserve with a loving family.
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.
Shipping Restriction:This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.