Trey Dog ID Tag
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
Don't let your pooch get lost without a dog id tag! Keep them safe and stylish with a hand-stamped pet id tag. They'll be the envy of four-legged friends everywhere! These tags don't have to be just for dogs! Use them as a keychain to label your house keys, car keys, studio keys, etc.
This trio offers brass, copper, and aluminum hand-hammered and hand-stamped tags, all measuring 3/8" x 1 1/2". What they say is up to you. We suggest your pet's name, phone number, and address. All three tags will be hung together on a sturdy split ring ready for you to attach to your pet's collar.
Other ideas include:
Medical information (This dog is diabetic)
- Last name (Sofia Burnett)
- Favorite quote (All Bark No bite)
- Nickname (Queen Bitch)
- Instructions to finder (Please call my mommy asap)
- Special sentiments (Somebody loves me)
- Other pertinent information (I love fried chicken)
Size: 3/8" x 1 1/2"
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. This item is custom made to order and therefore, is not eligible for return/exchange.