Visibility Winter Dog Jacket Green
Every product has a unique size chart which can be found in the description of each product. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Problem: Cold unpredictable weather and poor visibility shouldn’t hinder you from enjoying the outdoors.
Solution: The Visibility Winter Dog Jacket has all the best features in one jacket. It keeps your dog warm, dry, and stylishly safe even in freezing weather. And it’s also great for the muscles!
High-quality Thinsulate padding offers great insulation. Special Far infrared (FIR) emitting lining helps your dog to recover after exercise and it may also prevent injuries by improving blood flow and microcirculation. The coat and its seams are 100% waterproof. The smart reflective surface makes your dog visible in car headlights. This is how you look stylish and feel safe.
- High reflective – ultimate safety in low light conditions!
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Recycled Insulation: warm yet lightweight padding is made of 78% recycled materials.
- FIR lining helps to warm up muscles before training and boosts the recovery afterward.
- Hood – waterproof and warm hood keeps the water and chill from getting in through the collar, you may also cover your dog’s ears.
- Harness opening with zipper – adjust the position and size of the opening freely.
- Adjustable neckline, waist, back length, and leg straps – for individual fit. Smart adjustments are hidden for style and safety.
- Any differences in color are due to lighting. Some images of the garment are taken with a flash and others without showing the visibility feature.
Sizes: (back length) 25-70
Each product has its own unique size chart. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
Shipping Restriction: This item can only be shipped to the United States or Canada.