We are an online only boutique. To offer such a large selection of products, we cannot have a physical location. Therefore, the items are shipped from several different sources/locations and items are often shipped in a few separate packages. As a result, one order often arrives in more than one shipment. We try to go out of our way every day to make sure that our clients and their pets are happy with us and enjoy their experience shopping here at Bitch New York. If at any time, our shipping rates appear to be excessive, please contact us so that we may take a closer look at the order, as sometimes we are able to adjust the shipping charges based on location or the nature of the order. Thank you for helping us make this a positive experience for everyone.
1. Most items are shipped directly from the designer/manufacturer. Shipping carriers include but are not limited to UPS, FedEx, USPS, and DHL according to the items ordered and the shipping destination.
2. We are proud to offer international shipping. Many of our designers will not ship overseas so the items may be shipped to our office before being shipped out to you. First Class shipping costs are estimated at the time of purchase. However, once these items reach our office and are repacked for shipping overseas, there may be additional charges due to weight or size of box necessary to complete the shipment. Due to this process, shipping times will be extended, and delivery cannot be estimated. Remember, shipments outside of the U.S. may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are the responsibility of the recipient. Since duties and taxes vary by country and by what was ordered, we are not able to supply an estimated cost. Please contact your customs office for more information. These orders are final sale.
3. If you need rush shipping on your order, please contact us for availability and costs.
4. Within the US, if you order more than one item and one or more of your items are back ordered, the in-stock item(s) will be shipped per our normal processing time. Your back ordered item(s) will be shipped separately at no additional charge when they become available. For International orders, we must wait for the entire order to be ready before we can ship it.
5. Delivery times are estimated. Certain delays are inevitable and out of our control. We do not guarantee any specific time for shipment or delivery.
6. Incorrect or undeliverable addresses and refused shipments resulting in an item being returned to the shipper will be charged for shipping fees. Undeliverable packages which require reshipment at the customer's request, are subject to a reshipment charge equivalent to the original shipping fees. This includes refusal of a package, unclaimed packages, or misinformation on the part of the customer. Should we be unable to reach the customer for resolution, a 50% restocking charge will be applied, and a store refund will be issued for the balance. Shipping and handling are non-refundable.
7. Shipping calculations are done according to each manufacturer's preferred carrier and vary by product and location. If you have any questions regarding the shipping cost for your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. We offer shipping insurance on orders through Route Shipping Insurance at a cost of 1% of your cart. This insurance covers not only damaged goods but also lost or stolen packages. This additional protection may be declined at checkout.
For the quickest response to your questions please email us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you may reach us toll-free at 1-877-BNY-DOGS (1-877-269-3647). Please leave a message if you do not reach us directly and someone will return your call during normal business hours (PST).